Here is what to Bring - and What NOT to bring - to camp!
What to Bring*
| Bible|| notebook|| pen/pencil|
| toothbrush|| toothpaste|| towels|
| washcloths|| soap|| shampoo|
| comb / brush|| deodorant!|| sunscreen|
| flashlight|| extra batteries|| insect repellant|
sheets & blanket for a twin
| pillow|| small bills & change (please)
for crafts & canteen
| 2 pairs of comfortable shoes
(at least 1 pair closed toe)
| 2 changes of clothes per day
(include at least one dark
| robe to wear cabin to pool|
| flip flops or shower shoes|| modest swimwear|| sweatshirt / jacket|
| decent sleepwear|| rain coat|
Bring clothing suitable for camping (shorts must reach just above the kneecap - see camp rules). Ability to layer is great! The nights are cool, but the days are warm.
* ATTENTION Parents
- Please mark all of your camper’s belongings with their first and last name in indelible ink. This will help us get your camper home with all of her/his belongings.
- Medications should be clearly labeled in a ziplock bag, including over-the-counter meds with the following information:
- Camper’s name, Parent’s name and phone number.
- Day(s), Time(s) and dosage(s) for each medication.
- All medications, including over the counter medications, must be registered and kept with the camp nurse.
Do NOT Bring
|● open midriffs||● sleeveless shirts||● shorts above the knee|
|● tight fitting clothing||● leggings/yoga pants unless top
covers to mid-thigh
|● cigarettes||● tobacco products||● e-cigs/vaping products|
|● DVD players||● guns||● hatchets|
|● knives||● televisions||
● multi-outlet power strips
|● refrigerators||● pets|