Roles and Responsibilities of Bible Class Teachers
1. The Bible class teacher should be a good Bible student and knowledgeable of the Scriptures.
2. The teacher should prepare the lessons at the direction of the director. The director gives guidance about class themes and topics.
3. The teacher should be well prepared for class and adapt the lesson to the age level of the class.
4. The teacher should encourage participation from the campers.
5. The teachers should be alert to exceptional Bible students. The teachers should be prepared to nominate several students to the staff for the Best Bible Boy and Best Bible Girl Awards toward the end of the week.
6. Campers who cause disruptions should be reported to their counselor, one of the deans, or the directors.