General Policies and Expectations for the Staff of TCC
1. Staff members are required to be faithful members of the church of Christ.
2. Every member of the staff is responsible for the safety and welfare of the campers. We are at camp for the campers and need to focus on them.
3. Every staff member should take direction from the camp director. Please keep the director aware of any problems which might negatively affect the operation of the camp.
4. Staff members are to conduct themselves as appropriate examples of faithful Christian living. They should be careful not to disrupt classes or activities. Humiliation or physical intimidation must not be used as a means of discipline or motivation for campers or other staff members.
5. Staff members are expected to help in other areas as the need arises. Cooperation and support among the staff is vital for the successful operation of the camp.
6. Staff members should not excuse themselves from assignments or find substitutes for their duties without the consent of the director.